Monday, February 10, 2014

Colby + Brette + The Oquirrh Mountain Temple

This is a same day edit I filmed on Saturday. These people. These are MY people. This wedding was extremely close to my heart because of the folks involved. These things: Brette is so stunning that you might die. Or start crying. I don't know, something extreme. She's just exquisite. Colby had me laughing the whole day with his darling facial expressions and things he would say. A blast was had by all. One of the gorgeous bridesmaids told me I was good at life. So there's THAT. It was nice and warm, considering. All the guests thought it was cold. I chuckled and told them to give my December 21st bride a ring so that she could explain the meaning of cold to them. Overall a splendid day with lovely people. Many of whom I love dearly. I couldn't ask for a better job. I just couldn't. Enjoy this LOVELY song by Holley Maher - Hiding Place

Colby + Brett + The Oquirrh Mountain Temple from Lilly McDowell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment