Friday, August 17, 2012

Oswaldo + Luisana + A Stunning Outdoor Ceremony

This is a wedding ceremony done correctly thanks to Lusiana's excellent taste. If you were looking for such a thing, you have successfully found it. So elegant. So beautiful. Things I love about this ceremony. #1. The bride's hair. #2. The bride's hair. #3. The darling bejeweled fans for the guests. #4. The bridesmaids flowers. #5. Location location location #6. The bride's hair. #7. The groom's tux. Impeccable fit. #8. The bride's dress. Perfect for her darling figure. #9. The bride's makeup. Understated and simple. Seriously one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen. #10. The bride's hair. Seriously. Her gorgeous hair made the summer Arizona heat bearable. Whenever I thought I was about to die of heat stroke I would simply look a Lusiana's hair, and I was able to persevere. ENJOY!

Oswaldo + Luisana + A Stunning Outdoor Ceremony from Lilly McDowell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment