Monday, December 17, 2012

Trevor + Kambri + The Best Wedding EVER!

Trevor + Kambri + The Best Wedding EVER! from Lilly McDowell on Vimeo.

Oh. My. I thought I understood the meaning of perfect execution until I had the sweet sweet pleasure of filming this little wedding today. Please pay attention to all the fabulous-ness in this video. I would hate for you to miss the following: Kambri's dress. You might die from it. I did, but it was quick and painless. The groomsmens' socks. Where did they even find them?? The gorgeousness of this couple and their faces. Attractive people are my fave! The bridesmaids' outfits. Yes, please! The flower girls' coats and leggings. Seriously with those? I'm borderline annoyed at how amazing this wedding was. And the bride's colors. How did she even come up with them? When said out loud, the colors sound like a white hot mess, but when you see them all together, you shed tears at the sheer perfection they create. Yes, I said it - I might have shed a tear. Okay, not really, but I was super happy about it. This family is amazing. They complete me. So much fun and personality and inappropriateness happening all at once. I'll take one of each! Also and p.s.! Trevor looks like Bruno Mars, no? Don't argue with me, he just does. ENJOY! I KNOW I DID!

1 comment:

  1. Working with Lilly was the best! She is so talented! Not only talented but she makes everyone feel so comfortable and I got the link texted to me at 4:00 am in the morning. That means this girl stayed up all night so we could have the video of the temple playing at Kambri's reception. WOW! Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for capturing such great footage on a very memorable day.

    ReplyDelete