Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nate + Bethany + An Alpine Arts Center Reception

These two. Love love love these two. There is a moment when they are hugging after they have their first dance and you can see Nate say to Bethany "I love you so much". Tear. Love was in the air. Lots of happy couples kissing and loving on each other in this video. Perfection. My favorite were the shots of the darling little flower girls giggling and tickling each other. For reals? It was like I hired a bunch of tiny actors and made them be perfect for me. Promise I didn't. Everyone in this video is attractive. It's kind of disgusting. But SUPER fun to film and edit. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Hot people are the best of all the rest. Enjoy!

Nate + Bethany + An Alpine Arts Center Reception from Lilly McDowell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment